Thank you once again for being with us during the 5th European Laryngological Live Surgery Broadcast in 2019.
Please find some information regarding our event.
22 surgeries were presented in different pathologies:
- the laryngeal cancer - 7 cases treated endoscopicly by the CO2 laser including robotic system
- open surgeries due to the cancer - 2 cases
- premalignant lesions of the larynx - 2 cases
- papillomatosis of the larynx - 2 cases
- different phonosurgical procedures - 8 cases
- laryngeal stenosis - 1 case
The session was attended by about 35 000 viewers from 93 countries. Please find therefore the exact list (the countries are listed in order of the amount of viewers, the first being the highest):
- Italy, Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Brazil, Spain, United States, United Kingdom, Russia, France, Malaysia, India, Colombia, Slovenia, Peru, Belgium, Greece, Israel, Singapore, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Serbia, Austria, Burkina Faso, Portugal, El Salvador, Turkey, Croatia, Montenegro, Norway, Australia, Cyprus, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Ukraine, Switzerland, Egypt, Thailand, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Romania, Czechia, Canada, China, South Korea, Sweden, South Africa, Bulgaria, Finland, Iran, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Uruguay, Venezuela, Kosovo, Argentina, Bangladesh, Ecuador, Hungary, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, Vietnam, Brunei, Belarus, Chile, Algeria, Jordan, Latvia, Niger, Philippines, Qatar, Reunion, Slovakia, Yemen, Djibouti, Estonia, Georgia, Iraq, Iceland, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Kuwait, Myanmar (Burma), Mauritius, Nigeria, Pakistan
In this map of the world you can find all countries:
- from light blue to dark blue - different colors according to the amount of viewers
- white - no viewers
We look forward to seeing you in November 2020.