Participation in the broadcast is free of charge - no registration.
The transmission will be available on this website.
Thank you once again for being with us during the 3rd European Laryngological Live Surgery Broadcast.
Please find some information regarding our event.
18 surgeries were presented in different pathologies:
- the laryngeal cancer - all cases treated endoscopicly by the CO2 laser including robotic system
- papillomatosis of the larynx
- Zenker's diverliculum - endoscopic and external approach
- phonosurgical procedures
The session was attended by 8 000 - 10 000 viewers from 62 countries. Please find therefore the exact list (the countries are listed in order of the amount of viewers, the first being the highest):
- Poland, Russia, Italy, Germany, United States, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Singapore, Ukraine, France, Kazakhstan, Spain, Australia, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, Portugal, Japan, Malaysia, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Taiwan, China, Serbia, Dominican Republic, Moldova, Belarus, Switzerland, Iran, Czech Republic, Egypt, Israel, Peru, Belgium, Turkey, Canada, South Korea, Norway, Romania, Brazil, Colombia, India, Luxembourg, Thailand, Armenia, Denmark, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Iraq, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Argentina, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Ireland, Malta, Oman, Vietnam
In this map of the world you can find all countries:
- from light blue to dark blue - different colors according to the amount of viewers
- white - no viewers
We look forward to seeing you in November 2018.